Sunday, September 3, 2017

ETSU Colloquium Year 2 Semester 1

Hello Everyone!

As the semester commences, and I begin my Sophomore year at ETSU, I have decided to continue this blog for my colloquium course, detailing my new adventures. I am so excited for my second year and for all of my classes. I am even more excited for getting more involved on campus! Last year, I was still slightly intimidated by the idea of being on a college campus and was very overwhelmed by the newness of everything. I feel that this year is going to be so much better. Instead of anxiety, I have been filled with eager anticipation for classes, organization meetings, meeting new people, and learning more about the people I met last year. I cannot wait to see how this semester goes and to share my experiences with everyone who takes time to read my blog.

Thank you,
Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment