Friday, February 8, 2019

Spring 2019 Proposal

     My collo proposal for this semester is going to be a little different than my last few. This is my primary semester to study for MCAT and begin my Medical School application process. Therefore, this is what I have decided to spend my collo time on. I am going to spend my time studying for the MCAT, taking the MCAT (later in the semester), writing my personal statement, gathering recommendation letters from my professors and physicians that I have shadowed in my local area, and compiling my information for the MPA evaluations at ETSU. This will take up more than the 20 hours required for this course, but I assure you it will be well spent. I will work on keeping my blog updated as I progress through these next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment